Sunday, August 3, 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenge - Bright Colors!



The Crafting When We Can Challenge is to create a project using bright colors!
 
For my card, I used bright green scallop and red circle die cuts to create a half-circle card shape and making it to resemble a watermelon!  The seeds were die cut from a Sizzix watermelon die.  This is the perfect shape for this adorable Lacy Sunshine image called Winnie Watermelon!  I colored the image using Copic markers.  I embellished with a multi-loop bow and adhered a pearl in the center.
 
This Challenge at Crafting When We Can is sponsored by Lacy Sunshine Stamps.
 
We hope you'll play along with our Bright Colors challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.


2 comments:

  1. I am so loving that watermelon! So very cute and creative. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do such nice work Vickie! I love your card...it's really cute & so well designed!!!

    ReplyDelete