Wednesday, August 27, 2014

MFP Simple Salutations Challenge 112 - What's Your Favorite Subject in School

 
This week's Simple Salutations Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., is to create a card that depicts your favorite subject in school!
 
I used the Lesson Learned stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.  I can't really say that math (AKA Arithmetic back in the day!) was my favorite subject, but ironically, I worked with numbers as a grant administrator for 11 school districts!  Thankfully, I'm retired now and the only numbers I work with are fun....figuring out homemade card measurements (and, balancing my checkbook!)
 
I also instructed  adult ed classes for a community college for a few years and enjoyed the interaction with students eager to learn; my math skills were used to calculate their GPA at the end of the quarter!
 
We hope you'll share with us what your favorite subject was or is by entering your card in the Simple Salutations Challenge.  If you do, you'll be entered to win a free stamp set.
 
You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments: