Saturday, January 3, 2015

Gruffies and Guests Challenge #13 - Buttons and Bows

 
The January Challenge at Gruffies and Guests is to use buttons and/or bows or both on your project.  You also need to use either a House Mouse, Happy Hoppers, or Gruffies stamp on your challenge entry.
 
For my card, I used the Happy Hoppers Puddle Jumper stamp.  I stamped the image using Memento Black ink onto LeBlanche specialty cardstock and colored using Copic markers.  The background paper is from a retired Stampin Up paper pack.  My buttons is from my stash attached to a multi-loop twine bow.  An enamel dot was adhered to the button. 
 
We hope you'll share your buttons and bows project with us at the Gruffies and Guests January challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
The challenge prize is:
Prize £10 from Scribble & Scrap



1 comment: