Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Something For the Boys!

 
This month's Sparkles Challenge theme, Something For The Boys, was given to us by DT member Rebecca.
 
For my card, I used the Changito Play Ball from Stampendous.  The star was die cut using a die from Stampin Up.  The circle die cut is from Spellbinders Circle dies.  I embellished my Z-fold card using a baseball sticker in the lower left corner and used printed ribbon for the sentiment on the right side of the card.
 
This month's sponsors are:

 
 
We hope you'll play along and share your "something for the boys" cards.  You'll find the challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous......love the papers!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great boy card and the fancy fold is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I have a real soft spot for the Changito monkey. Love how you used the sticker down the side for this one.

    ReplyDelete