Saturday, April 18, 2015

Tag Along Challenge 85 - Charlie Chaplin

 
This is the first time I've played at the Tag Along challenges.  Have to thank a JLO design teammate Sharon for pointing me to these challenges!  AND, you see the little owl image in the upper right corner?  Have to thank Sharon also for requesting Jessica of JessicaLynnOriginal.com to create a "Charlie" Brentwood Owl digi stamp! 
 
For my tag, I used a tag from the Prima Julie Nutting tag pad.  I used Graphic 45 Curtain Call designer paper to create the tag embellishments.  As mentioned above, the "Charlie" digi image is from JessicaLynnOriginal.com and the sentiments are from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Purely Random and Boundless Flight stamp sets.  I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to edge all of the paper.  Die cuts used are from the Stampin' Up On Film Framelits and the Word Bubbles Framelits.
 
I'm entering my tag in the Tag Alongs Challenge #85 found HERE.

7 comments:

  1. Love your tag Vickie - so many great elements and of course Brentwood!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, G45, and Charlie are the perfect trio for creating this oh-so-fab tag, Vickie! Layers and layers of goodness here, and I love it! Welcome to the Tag Along Challenge Blog! I hope you return next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so cool! Great combination of things together to make a darling tag. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is amazing. love it. hope you carry on joining in with us on Tagalong

    ReplyDelete