Tuesday, August 11, 2015

OLCCC Reminder - Optional Twist is Candy Cane

 
There is still time to enter your one layer Christmas card in the OLCCC #15 anything goes as long as it is Christmas one layer.  The optional twist is candy cane!
 
Candy Cane stamps are in short supply at my house but I did rummage around and found these stamps in an old Stampin' Up stamp set that I purchased several years ago and didn't keep the name of the set on the plastic holder case.  The sentiment is from a MFP Stamp Shop stamp set.  I created a background using an acrylic block scribbled with waterbased markers and then spritzed with water before "stamping" it onto the Crafters Companion Ultra White Cardstock.
 
You can find the OLCCC#15 details and inlinkz to enter your one layer Christmas card HERE.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm jealous of the spritzed background. It looks terrific! The candy makes me want to go look for a snack. This is a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That inky wash is so pretty! A very cool design!

    ReplyDelete