Sunday, October 25, 2015

CWWC Challenge 106- Distress It!

 
For the CWWC Distress It challenge, the design team was provided digi stamps from our sponsor, Odball Art.
 
 
For my card, I used a sentiment from stamp # 216.  I grabbed papers from y stash and distressed the edges and sponged the edges and papers using distress ink walnut stain.  I embellished using a wood veneer flourish and a double looped sheer pink bow.
 
We hope you'll share your distressed cards and/or projects with us at the CWWC Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love the whole look of distressed but never comes out like yours. Brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally rocked the distressing! That sentiment you chose is great...I love it. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous!!! Love the touch of pink, too:)!

    ReplyDelete