Tuesday, October 6, 2015

One Layer Christmas Card Challenge - Silver

 
The OLCCC is always anything Christmas goes as long as it is a one layer card.  There is an optional twist you can use and for the new challenge the twist is to use silver on your one layer Christmas card.
 
Guess who does not have silver embossing powder in her stash?!  That's right...me!  So, I used Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder...it sure looks silver in the container.  Once I heat embossed it looks more like tarnished silver.  To add the look of silver to my card I used Ranger Brushed Pewter Spray Stain to create some silver splatter and to brush on the edges of the card.  The image is Stampabilities Ornament.
 
We hope you'll share your one layer Christmas cards with us at the OLCCC.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Giggles! Annoying, isn't it? When you THINK a colour should be a certain way & it isn't. Often happens with me and colour ink sprays. REALLY annoying once they're sprayed on. Thank goodness for gesso, is all I can say.....aaaanyways, I really like how your card turned out. NICE saying, too:):)

    ReplyDelete