Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - In The Meadow We Will Build a Snowman!

 
 
I'm happy to be the hostess for "In The Meadow We Will Build a Snowman" challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
 
For my card I used a panel of blue dotted cardstock called embroidery paper.  I embossed the cardstock using a birch tree embossing folder from Stampin Up.  The snowman is from PaperSmooches stamped and die cut, the snow mounds are created using PTI dies cutout using glitter cardstock.  The sentiment is from my stamp "collection!"
 
We hope you'll play along with us and create a card or project using a snowman or snowmen.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
I'm sharing my card with these challenges:
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. The embossing on this card really brings the scene to life. Thanks for joining in the fun at Natalie and Amy's this month.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
    Janis, 2 Creative Chicks Design Team Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    PDE Linky Party , Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete