Monday, November 28, 2016

Imagine Crafts and Flourishes l.c Cyber Monday Blog Hop


Cyber Monday Blog Hop

Thank you for joining Flourishes LC and Imagine Crafts on this fabulous Cyber Monday for our first blog hop together.

We are excited to share with you our designer’s creativity using each company’s products and each designer's unique style.  


For my card I used an image and sentiment from the Flourishes lc Coastal Christmas stamp set.  I watercolored the image and used stickles glitter glue around the boat and pier to give the effect of moving water.

12 comments:

  1. Oooohh I like the watery effect you created with the stickles! Super cute stamp image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scene is serene and so lovely. I love the shimmery effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! The water is very beautiful and the glitter glue is the perfect accent here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this.
    The coloring is great.
    The scene is so serene
    and pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Vickie! I love the way you did the water it looks looks very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you colored the water, it is so sparkling and inviting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cute card, Vickie. Great coloring and I love how you added the glitter to the water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful coloring and i love the sparkle you added to the water. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun Christmas card. Wouldn't someone with a boat just love to get this. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow! This is so beautiful! I love the glittery water! Gorgous font on the sentiment and such a pretty sky. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete