Saturday, March 18, 2017

Friends of Flourishes Challenge - Ribbon


Friends of Flourishes design team member Toni challenged us to use ribbon on our cards.

For my card, I used an image from the Endearing Rose stamp set.  I stamped onto watercolor paper and colored using an aqua brush and Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens.  The white and red cardstock is from Flourishes l.c Color Made Easy collections; the ribbon is from the Color Made Easy Neutral collection.  The lace and stick pin from my stash.

Follow these links to see what the Friends of Flourishes Design Team created: DaviGloriaKrenShirleyToniVickie 

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Vickie! I love your framed red roses and the lace and beautiful bow and a perfect embellie with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely! The combination of the lace and ribbon really works here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Vickie. I love the lace, the bow and the lovely roses.

    ReplyDelete