Thursday, March 2, 2017

JessicaLynnOriginal.com - Daisy and Ladybug!


I'm happy to have re-joined the JessicaLynnOriginal.com design team as a guest designer this month!  I missed Jessica's Brentwood Owl stamp designs and her digi stamps ... I am so pleased to be back!

For my card I used the newly released spring digi called Daisy and Ladybug; the image can be found HERE in the JLO online store.  There are so many fun digital stamps and clear mount stamps that will be perfect for any project you have in mind.

My card is what I consider CAS (clean and simple)!  After printing the image using Ultra Smooth White cardstock I colored it with Chameleon pens.  Die cuts are from PTI (including the cardbase).

I'll be posting a few more card designs using this digi in the next few weeks and an upcoming new Brentwood stamp set that I can't wait to create some fun projects later this month.  There are several new stamp sets being released this month so be sure to check it out!  The JessicaLynnOriginal.com online store can be found HERE.

2 comments: