Saturday, April 1, 2017

Friends of Flourishes Challenge - Use Pastels



It’s my week to host the Friends of Flourishes Challenge.  The challenge theme is Pastels.  Spring is here and Easter is just around the corner.  When I think of spring, soft pastel colors come to mind. Remember when stores used to display colorful, real baby chicks around Easter?  

For my card, I used the Flourishes l.c Vintage Easter stamp set.  The beautiful cardstock is from the Flourishes Color Made Easy New Violet Collection and matching ribbon.  The designer paper is from my stash.

Be sure to check out the projects created by the Friends of Flourishes Design Team and don't forget to leave a comment while you are there.

Friends of Flourishes Design Team



5 comments:

  1. it's very sweettttttttt Vickie and beautiful

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super pretty card. I love your beautiful bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lavenders with the bunny. Lavendars and purples may be my favorite spring colors this year. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Of course I LOVE the color and that ribbon is amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Love how you paired the bunny and the chick here!

    ReplyDelete